The Very Best Array of Dog Bowls and Feeders. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Store with Your Order of Dog Bowls and Feeders for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet dish that will function best for your dog. Some puppies eat too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most usual dog bowl options. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the numerous sizes and shapes, permitting you to tailor the dog bowl to your preferences; and they are amongst the most inexpensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic dog bowl include these bowls being easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent options on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Some of the benefits consist of typically having a non-skid base to help dogs eat; they are incredibly durable; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog bowl does not come in fancy colors or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to minimize your puppy's possibility of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling pet bowls are commonly collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right dog bowl at Southern Barker in Lexington, KY. We stock several dog bowl choices from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (859) 687-9753 to find out more!
Sweet wholesome dog shop with tons of cute options! Owner was super friendly & showed me lots of options for clothes, toys, and treats!
Absolutely LOVE this place!!!
Our dogs went nuts after we returned home with treats and goodies from Southern Barker! Leslie was excellent help and shared valuable input when it came to selecting a new harness for our Puggle, Layla. I think she’s happy passer-byers won’t call her “boy” or “buddy” anymore with this pink plaid harness! Kona, our Boxer, also got pampered and has quite the variety of special treats thanks to the Barker Bar! Thank you, Southern Barker!
I absolutely love this shop! They put so much care into what they do! Great quality products and amazing service! I love the new local delivery option!!