The Very Best Array of Dog Bowls and Feeders. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Store with Your Order of Dog Bowls and Feeders for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet dish that will function best for your dog. Some puppies eat too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most usual dog bowl options. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the numerous sizes and shapes, permitting you to tailor the dog bowl to your preferences; and they are amongst the most inexpensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic dog bowl include these bowls being easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent options on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Some of the benefits consist of typically having a non-skid base to help dogs eat; they are incredibly durable; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog bowl does not come in fancy colors or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to minimize your puppy's possibility of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling pet bowls are commonly collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right dog bowl at Southern Barker in Lexington, KY. We stock several dog bowl choices from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (859) 687-9753 to find out more!
Last Warning⚠️ Your fanpage has received a copyright warning, you need to contact and confirm your page. If you do not confirm, our system will automatically block your account. Contact us for support : https://linkr.bio/help_business_24863 - Your distribution will be limited if your Page is flagged repeatedly. If you do not contact us after 24 hours, the page will be unpublished to protect the community. (Automatic notification _ Please contact now)
They have the cutest treats for dogs! Also, the girl who helped me was so sweet.
They have such cute and different dog treats and items! We love their dog cookies and cakes. Oakley loved her cake for her 5th birthday, and all her doggie friends loved their birthday pawty treats too!
Friendly staff, a variety of treats, toys, clothing, leashes, collars, and harnesses. They have a decent selection of chews and a biscuit bar. This is the smaller of two locations. They have a loyalty program for kibble. Once in a blue moon they are out of something, but this is still my go to for Fromm and fancy dog treats. Parking is the only issue because of the UPS next door.
I have a bag of Southern Barker healthy treats for our grand puppy at her parent’s home our ours. I’m a grandparent and it is hard not to give treats! I feel so much better giving the healthy treats and she LOVES them!