The Very Best Choice of Can Covers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Store with Your Order of Can Covers for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet dish that will function best for your dog. Some puppies eat too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most usual dog bowl options. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the numerous sizes and shapes, permitting you to tailor the dog bowl to your preferences; and they are amongst the most inexpensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic dog bowl include these bowls being easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent options on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Some of the benefits consist of typically having a non-skid base to help dogs eat; they are incredibly durable; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog bowl does not come in fancy colors or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to minimize your puppy's possibility of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling pet bowls are commonly collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right dog bowl at Southern Barker in Lexington, KY. We stock several dog bowl choices from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (859) 687-9753 to find out more!
They have such cute and different dog treats and items! We love their dog cookies and cakes. Oakley loved her cake for her 5th birthday, and all her doggie friends loved their birthday pawty treats too!
Friendly staff, a variety of treats, toys, clothing, leashes, collars, and harnesses. They have a decent selection of chews and a biscuit bar. This is the smaller of two locations. They have a loyalty program for kibble. Once in a blue moon they are out of something, but this is still my go to for Fromm and fancy dog treats. Parking is the only issue because of the UPS next door.
I have a bag of Southern Barker healthy treats for our grand puppy at her parent’s home our ours. I’m a grandparent and it is hard not to give treats! I feel so much better giving the healthy treats and she LOVES them!
We Love Southern Barker! Not only is it precious with the cutest of everything pet related, the staff is always so friendly, kind and attentive. We love the dog daycare and our Barley loves all of his friends there too. He received his first big boy cut this week, and Raven did an AMAZING job. I can’t say enough great things about Southern Barker. We love to support locally owned businesses too, added bonus!
This place is amazing! The staff is so friendly and takes the time to listen to your concerns and answer any questions. Most importantly…my boy Goldendoodle has been loved on! He is happy when he leaves and excited to go back! Day play at Barker University left him worn out. 😊