The Best Choice of Leashes. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Store with Your Order of Leashes for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet dish that will function best for your dog. Some puppies eat too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most usual dog bowl options. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the numerous sizes and shapes, permitting you to tailor the dog bowl to your preferences; and they are amongst the most inexpensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic dog bowl include these bowls being easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent options on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Some of the benefits consist of typically having a non-skid base to help dogs eat; they are incredibly durable; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog bowl does not come in fancy colors or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to minimize your puppy's possibility of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling pet bowls are commonly collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right dog bowl at Southern Barker in Lexington, KY. We stock several dog bowl choices from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (859) 687-9753 to find out more!
I have a bag of Southern Barker healthy treats for our grand puppy at her parent’s home our ours. I’m a grandparent and it is hard not to give treats! I feel so much better giving the healthy treats and she LOVES them!
This place is amazing! The staff is so friendly and takes the time to listen to your concerns and answer any questions. Most importantly…my boy Goldendoodle has been loved on! He is happy when he leaves and excited to go back! Day play at Barker University left him worn out. 😊
Great products! Wonderful staff. Very knowledgeable and helpful!
Love this place!!!
I reached out to the Southern Barker to see what clothing they had in stock to fit our new pup. They were incredibly helpful and responsive. When they learned we were shopping because our dog needs to wear clothes due to scars from past abuse, they even put together a huge gift bag for her. Not only is the store adorable with tons of cute items and treats, but it’s clear to me the owner truly cares about animals and has heart for what she does. We will absolutely be back to support this local business. ❤️